Do you know what ingredients are in your sunscreen? The ingredients in this sunscreen are all-natural and good for the skin and body and it is SPF 30. Handmade by Sota Suds with all-natural ingredients in Stillwater, Minnesota: no parabens, sulfates or toxins.
This sunscreen can be applied to face and body, it is not waterproof. Reapply as needed. 4oz recyclable/reusable metal tin.
Ingredients include: coconut, almond, Vitamin E oils, beeswax, shea butter, non-nano zinc oxide, carrot and raspberry seed oils, essential oil blend.
- Coconut Oil: Relieves dry skin, has anti-inflammatory properties which aids in reducing eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Contains moisturizing properties.
- Shea Butter: moisturizes dry, itchy skin, it is considered a superfood for the skin as it is made up of rich unsaturated fats. It also helps combat acne and reduces skin inflammation.
- Beeswax: helps protect the skin from environmental damage. It locks in moisture and helps skin stay hydrated.
- Almond Oil: rich in antioxidants, protects the skin from oxidative stress on the body and UV radiation damage.
- Vitamin E: contains antioxidants that combat against oxidative damage from UV rays.
- Carrot Seed Oil: contains antioxidant properties, supports the growth of healthy skin, nutrients in this oil support the health of skin and protects the skin from sun damage.
- Raspberry Seed Oil: rich in antioxidants and omega 3 + 6 fatty acids which are great for the skin, offers UVA and UVB natural sun protection.
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide: this acts as a physical block against UVA /UVB rays from the sun. Is a mineral that provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Essential oil blend: contains a citrus, orange essential oil blend that is lightly scented.
**Pregnant or nursing mothers should check with their doctor before using new skin or body care products.
ALL ORDERS UNDER $75 SHIP FOR ONLY $3.99. ALL ORDERS OVER $75 SHIP FREE!
Most orders will ship out within 1-3 business days after your purchase (we do not ship Saturdays, Sundays or holidays). Your order will be shipped first class or priority shipping with USPS which usually takes 1-3 business days, depending on your location.
PICK UP IN STORE:
If you would like to pick up your order at our brick and mortar location in Bemidji, MN, you may select the “In-Store Pickup” delivery option in checkout (instead of a shipping option and address). If you select this option you will not be charged for shipping. Your order will be ready for pickup when you receive a confirmation pickup email (usually within 24 hours). Most orders will be available next day if placed by noon on Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after Noon on Friday will be available the following Monday by Noon. Please wait for your pickup confirmation email.
**RETURN + EXCHANGE GUIDELINES**
If your purchase does not work out for you, we are happy to exchange or refund you for most items. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return/exchange authorization. Within 30 days we will exchange or refund original payment methods, after 30 days you can exchange (if item is available) or get store credit for the amount of the purchase. After 60 days your order will be handled on a case by case basis by our Customer Service. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs with standard returns and exchanges. We will cover all shipping costs to send exchanges back to you! If you receive a defective, damaged or incorrect item, contact us and we will cover return shipping and replace the item promptly.
Click here for full Return + Exchange Guidelines