Give your skin a moisturizing treat with this all-natural lip balm. Great for any condition of lips to provide a bit of moisturizing relief. This balm is made with real vanilla beans, has a light, fresh citrus smell, and is made of all-natural ingredients including coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, beeswax, Argon, and Vitamin E oils, orange essential oil, and real vanilla bean. The tin container is reusable, making this product great for the body and the environment.
Handmade in Stillwater, Minnesota. 2.5 oz. size.
- Shea Butter: moisturizes dry, itchy skin, it is considered a superfood for the skin as it is made up of rich unsaturated fats. It also helps combat acne and reduces skin inflammation.
- Olive Oil: moisturizing, gentle on dry skin, non-greasy, will not clog pores, is great for skin that is acne-prone.
- Coconut Oil: Relieves dry skin, has anti-inflammatory properties which aid in reducing eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Contains moisturizing properties.
- Beeswax: Locks in moisture, promotes easier styling, and supports the growth of new hair, it maintains a firm hold, but is easy to wash out. It helps skin stay hydrated and is a natural exfoliator.
- Citrus, orange essential oil: helps soothe dry, irritated skin.
- Real Vanilla Bean: has been found to have healing properties due to containing antioxidants that help prevent cell and tissue breakdown.
**Pregnant or nursing mothers should check with their doctor before using new skin or body care products.
ALL ORDERS SHIP FREE!
Most orders will ship out within 1-3 business days after your purchase (we do not ship Saturdays, Sundays or holidays). Your order will be shipped first class or priority shipping with USPS which usually takes 1-3 business days, depending on your location.
PICK UP IN STORE:
If you would like to pick up your order at our brick and mortar location in Bemidji, MN, you may select the “In-Store Pickup” delivery option in checkout (instead of a shipping option and address). If you select this option you will not be charged for shipping. Your order will be ready for pickup when you receive a confirmation pickup email (usually within 24 hours). Most orders will be available next day if placed by noon on Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after Noon on Friday will be available the following Monday by Noon. Please wait for your pickup confirmation email.
**RETURN + EXCHANGE GUIDELINES**
If your purchase does not work out for you, we are happy to exchange or refund you for most items. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return/exchange authorization. Within 30 days we will exchange or refund original payment methods, after 30 days you can exchange (if item is available) or get store credit for the amount of the purchase. After 60 days your order will be handled on a case by case basis by our Customer Service. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs with standard returns and exchanges. We will cover all shipping costs to send exchanges back to you! If you receive a defective, damaged or incorrect item, contact us and we will cover return shipping and replace the item promptly.
Click here for full Return + Exchange Guidelines