This all-body bar has an end goal of cleaning your body from head to toe while reducing plastic waste to improve our environmental footprint. Lavender Rosemary has a delightful delicate, fresh scent, just the perfect amount to refresh your body to smell and feel better! Handmade by Sota Suds with all-natural ingredients in Stillwater, Minnesota: no parabens, sulfates or toxins.
Lavender essential oil promotes hair health, additionally, it is good for scalp inflammation and dryness. Lavender essential oil is a good option for both dry and oily hair types. Rosemary essential oil is good for hair growth and aids in healthy-looking hair. All ingredients that go into each bar are natural, simple - which are good for the hair and body.
All bars are made in small batches, shapes and colors can vary. All bars are approximately 4oz. Bar size is: L=2.5" x W=3.25 x D=1"
Packaging contains recycled and easily biodegradable paper materials, which makes the bars good for the environment all the way around. Handmade and packed with an eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box in Stillwater, Minnesota.
Soap Contains: water, saponified olive, coconut, avocado, castor oils, shea butter, beeswax & lard. Lavender & Rosemary essential oils. Kaolin Clay, natural alkanet root powder. Made with all-natural ingredients.
- Lard: the bars contain locally sourced lard from within the Twin Cities, Minnesota. Benefits include mild moisturizing qualities, it produces a creamy, stable lather, it also allows the bar of soap to last longer. Lard is great for the skin and hair, it does not clog pores and has excellent moisturizing properties.
- Castor Oil: helps keep your hair and scalp healthy, it is an ultra-hydrating moisturizer which reduces dry, flaky, dandruff conditions.
- Avocado oil: is gentle on sensitive skin, helps relieve eczema and psoriasis, is very moisturizing and benefits people with dry skin.
- Shea Butter: moisturizes dry, itchy skin, it is considered a superfood for the skin as it is made up of rich unsaturated fats. It also helps combat acne and reduces skin inflammation.
- Olive Oil: moisturizing, gentle on dry skin, non-greasy, will not clog pores, is great for skin that is acne prone.
- Coconut Oil: Relieves dry skin, has anti-inflammatory properties which aids in reducing eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Contains moisturizing properties.
- Beeswax: Locks in moisture, promotes easier styling and supports growth of new hair, it maintains a firm hold, but is easy to wash out. It helps skin stay hydrated and is a natural exfoliator.
ALL ORDERS UNDER $75 SHIP FOR ONLY $3.99. ALL ORDERS OVER $75 SHIP FREE!
Most orders will ship out within 1-3 business days after your purchase (we do not ship Saturdays, Sundays or holidays). Your order will be shipped first class or priority shipping with USPS which usually takes 1-3 business days, depending on your location.
PICK UP IN STORE:
If you would like to pick up your order at our brick and mortar location in Bemidji, MN, you may select the “In-Store Pickup” delivery option in checkout (instead of a shipping option and address). If you select this option you will not be charged for shipping. Your order will be ready for pickup when you receive a confirmation pickup email (usually within 24 hours). Most orders will be available next day if placed by noon on Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after Noon on Friday will be available the following Monday by Noon. Please wait for your pickup confirmation email.
**RETURN + EXCHANGE GUIDELINES**
If your purchase does not work out for you, we are happy to exchange or refund you for most items. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return/exchange authorization. Within 30 days we will exchange or refund original payment methods, after 30 days you can exchange (if item is available) or get store credit for the amount of the purchase. After 60 days your order will be handled on a case by case basis by our Customer Service. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs with standard returns and exchanges. We will cover all shipping costs to send exchanges back to you! If you receive a defective, damaged or incorrect item, contact us and we will cover return shipping and replace the item promptly.
Click here for full Return + Exchange Guidelines