These Dishcloths are super absorbent (15x their weight) and are needed in every kitchen. They soften when wet and wash & dry like a dream, keeping surfaces virtually streak-free.
Soak It Up Cloths, reusable Swedish sponge cloths that do the work of 1,500 paper towels.
• Approximately 8" x 6.75"
Soak It Up Cloths are designed in the United States and manufactured in Sweden and the U.S.
Soak it Up Cloths have hundreds of uses. Because they air dry fast, so there’s less chance for bacteria and smells to develop like thick sponges. They can be washed over 200 times in the dishwasher or washing machine and can be sanitized in the microwave or in boiling water, not to mention, they are bleach safe. When cloths are worn, chop them up and put in your plants to help keep soil moist.
- Durable, soft 70% cellulose/30% cotton cloth absorbs 20 times its weight in liquid
- 100% natural & compostable
- Water-based enviro-happy ink
- Works well on dishes, countertops, paws, faces, stainless, mirrors, and more
Unique designs are environmentally friendlier than similar cloths because most use one color printing to cut down on manufacturing materials and ink.
- 1 Cloth = 15 rolls of paper towels.
- “Magic” cloth absorbs 20X its weight in liquid.
- 100% natural & compostable.
- Easy clean in dishwasher.
- Sanitize in the microwave.
- Water-based enviro-happy ink.
- Durable, soft 70% cellulose & 30% cotton.
- Perfect for quick cleanups in the kitchen, bath, or nursery. Durable enough for the car, boat, camper, or spills at the grill.
- Works well on dishes, countertops, pet paws, faces, stainless, mirrors, and more.
- Perfect hostess, birthday, or new home gift.
- When worn, chop up and put in your plants to help keep soil moist longer.
- Mom-designed in the US. Made in Sweden.
ALL ORDERS UNDER $75 SHIP FOR ONLY $3.99. ALL ORDERS OVER $75 SHIP FREE!
Most orders will ship out within 1-3 business days after your purchase (we do not ship Saturdays, Sundays or holidays). Your order will be shipped first class or priority shipping with USPS which usually takes 1-3 business days, depending on your location. If you need your order shipping expedited please leave a note on your order or contact email@example.com.
PICK UP IN STORE:
If you would like to pick up your order at our brick and mortar location in Bemidji, MN, you may select the “In-Store Pickup” delivery option in checkout (instead of a shipping option and address). If you select this option you will not be charged for shipping. Your order will be ready for pickup when you receive a confirmation pickup email (usually within 24 hours). Most orders will be available next day if placed by noon on Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after Noon on Friday will be available the following Monday by Noon. Please wait for your pickup confirmation email.
**RETURN + EXCHANGE GUIDELINES**
If your purchase does not work out for you, we are happy to exchange or refund you for most items. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return/exchange authorization. Within 30 days we will exchange or refund original payment methods, after 30 days you can exchange (if item is available) or get store credit for the amount of the purchase. After 60 days your order will be handled on a case by case basis by our Customer Service. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs with standard returns and exchanges. We will cover all shipping costs to send exchanges back to you! If you receive a defective, damaged or incorrect item, contact us and we will cover return shipping and replace the item promptly.
Click here for full Return + Exchange Guidelines