Minnesota Lakes and Loons Swedish Dishcloth
- $3.99 Flat-Rate Shipping
- Orders $75+ Ship FREE
- Free In-Store Pickup Option
These Dishcloths are super absorbent (15x their weight) and are needed in every kitchen. They soften when wet and wash & dry like a dream, keeping surfaces virtually streak-free.
Soak It Up Cloths, reusable Swedish sponge cloths that do the work of 1,500 paper towels.
• Approximately 8" x 6.75"
Soak It Up Cloths are designed in the United States and manufactured in Sweden and the U.S.
Soak it Up Cloths have hundreds of uses. Because they air dry fast, so there’s less chance for bacteria and smells to develop like thick sponges. They can be washed over 200 times in the dishwasher or washing machine and can be sanitized in the microwave or in boiling water, not to mention, they are bleach safe. When cloths are worn, chop them up and put in your plants to help keep soil moist.
- Durable, soft 70% cellulose/30% cotton cloth absorbs 20 times its weight in liquid
- 100% natural & compostable
- Water-based enviro-happy ink
- Works well on dishes, countertops, paws, faces, stainless, mirrors, and more
Unique designs are environmentally friendlier than similar cloths because most use one color printing to cut down on manufacturing materials and ink.
- 1 Cloth = 15 rolls of paper towels.
- “Magic” cloth absorbs 20X its weight in liquid.
- 100% natural & compostable.
- Easy clean in dishwasher.
- Sanitize in the microwave.
- Water-based enviro-happy ink.
- Durable, soft 70% cellulose & 30% cotton.
- Perfect for quick cleanups in the kitchen, bath, or nursery. Durable enough for the car, boat, camper, or spills at the grill.
- Works well on dishes, countertops, pet paws, faces, stainless, mirrors, and more.
- Perfect hostess, birthday, or new home gift.
- When worn, chop up and put in your plants to help keep soil moist longer.
- Mom-designed in the US. Made in Sweden.